Friday 10 June 2011

Reflection

Reflection

In the group 4 project, I have only done a few things actually, but I have tried my best! I felt pretty bad when we went to Goldstream Park, I could smell and see the oil in the river; unfortunately, we didn’t see any dead fish, but we saw some salmon fry. In this project, we know how the problem happened, how people are trying to solve it, and what's the difference is in the H2O quality before and after the oil spill. I think the oil spill is a very serious problem in this local environment, fish are dying, and the water got contaminated. We can see that oil is very poisonous through the evidence of dying fish. We did a hexane test which was inconclusive .

The Group 4 students did a great job during the field trip. We collected information as a team and we all worked very hard. When we were doing the water test, Katie and Savannah did a fantastic job; they worked so hard and they almost took over all the work. They also set up the blog and put the information on it.


Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment